Colour accuracy is crucial in determining the quality of products accurately. When it comes to manufacturing and selling products, colour plays a pivotal role in conveying brand identity, establishing consumer preferences, and ensuring consistent quality. To ensure that your product is consistent in colours, we at Presto have designed high-quality lab testing instruments known as colour matching cabinet. This is one of the high-quality testing equipment that is used to maintain the consistency and accuracy of colours present in the products.
This color matching light box lab testing instrument has been designed to test the colours of the product accurately and ensure that quality materials will be delivered to the customers. Presto is a leading colour measuring testing instrument manufacturer in Asia and designs this high-quality testing equipment with advanced features.
In this blog, we will discuss brief information about the Presto colour-matching cabinet Spectrum Asia and the different light sources used in this color matching machine.
Introduction to color-matching cabinet
We all know that accurate colour plays a significant role in determining the quality of colours. When it comes to determining the accurate quality of colours, then using an accurate colour-matching testing instrument is one of the critical aspects to ensure the quality of colours. Presto colour matching cabinet Spectrum Asia is one of the high-quality testing equipment that can be used to test the colours of the product accurately and ensure that quality materials will be delivered to the customers. Thus, with Presto colour-matching testing equipment, manufacturers can easily reduce the rate of Metamerism present in the products and assess the quality of colours.
This high-quality testing equipment has been embedded with different light sources that make it easy for the manufacturers to conduct colour-matching tests with the help of this quality testing equipment.
It has been designed as per industry standards including ISO 3664, BS 950, ASTM D 1729, and DIN 6173. This will ensure accuracy in test results.
Presto offers the best color-matching cabinet price in India and designs this quality testing equipment with new and highly advanced features.
Below we have listed the features of this quality testing equipment.
Features of Presto colour matching cabinet Spectrum Asia
The Presto color matching cabinet – Spectrum Asia (Rocker Switch Control) provides a faster, closer and more accurate colour matching solution. It has, thus, been the universally preferred choice for decades.
Below we have listed the highly advanced features of this quality testing equipment:
- Standardized and controlled lighting conditions.
- Wide Viewing Area
- High-Quality Light sources are used.
- Standards: ISO 3664, BS 950, ASTM D 1729, DIN 6173
Technical specifications of Presto colour matching cabinet
- The equipment is fitted with FIVE Light Sources as per CIE International Standards:
- D – 65 – Artificial daylight – 2 Nos.
- TFL Light-Tungsten Filament – 4 Nos.
- TL – 84 Light-Point of Sale – 1No.
- UVB Light-Ultra Violet – 1 No.
- CWF Light-Cool white fluorescent – 1 No.
- Hour Meter-Imported from Germany to record the cumulative usage.
- The angle of viewing booth – 45 degree
- Viewing Booth Material – Wood or Steel
- Time Totalizer – up to 99999.9 hours
The Presto colour matching cabinet is manufactured strictly as per ASTM standards and comes complete with an instruction manual and conformance certificate. You can easily deliver Metamerism-free products with a Presto colour matching cabinet.
Quality Control Challenges in Color Matching & How to Overcome Them
Colour matching is a complex process, and several challenges can arise during quality control. Here are some of the top challenges faced in colour matching and quality control:
- Perception Variability: Color perception can vary among individuals due to factors such as lighting conditions. This variability poses a challenge in achieving consistent colour matching, as different observers may interpret colours differently. Standardizing colour evaluation procedures and quality testing instruments like Presto color matching light box can help to mitigate this challenge.
- Inconsistency in product colours: This occurs when colours vary from batch to batch or between different production runs. This can be caused by changes in the raw materials, formulations, or manufacturing process. This phenomenon is known as Metamerism. This can be caused by differences in the spectral power distribution of the two light sources or by differences in the way that the human eye perceives colour under different lighting conditions. When trying to achieve an accurate colour match, it's important to test colours under multiple light sources.
- Inaccurate Instruments and Standards: One of the most common quality control challenges in colour matching is inaccurate instruments and standards. This can be a result of several factors, including incorrect calibration, poor lighting conditions, and operator error. To overcome this challenge, it is important to have well-calibrated lab testing equipment that provides highly accurate lab testing results.
- Lack of Standardization of Procedures: Color matching is a critical part of quality control for many industries. If the manufacturers don't follow standard methods, then this can lead to a lot of confusion and frustration when trying to achieve consistent results. Unfortunately, defective or low-quality raw materials are one of the most common quality control issues in colour matching.
These are some of the quality control challenges, one can get while matching the consistency of colors. If you want more information about the use of this quality testing equipment then you can give us a call at +91 9210 903 903 or email us at email@example.com. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.