Testing the physical properties of materials is critical for the quality assurance process in many industries. This is especially true in the case of materials like plastics, polymers, textiles, and many more. Thus you can easily ensure that your material will be able to withstand the elevated temperatures. To make it easy for the manufacturers to test the physical properties of the materials, we at Presto have designed high-quality lab testing instruments known as water bath digital. This highly standardized lab testing equipment uses advanced technology to accurately measure the thermal range up to 90ºC as well as determine characteristics such as melting points, of different materials at high temperatures. Now let us discuss how you can easily determine the physical characteristics of the materials easily with the help of this quality lab testing equipment. We will also discuss the need for testing materials at elevated temperatures. So, let us get started!
Need of testing materials at elevated temperatures
Testing the durability of the products is an important part of product manufacturing. This means that the products will be tested at elevated temperatures so as to assess their physical properties. This testing is essential for ensuring the safety and integrity of a product before it is delivered to the customers.
When the products will be subjected to boiling water bath tests then manufacturers can easily ensure the durability of the products when delivered as they will be able to withstand high temperatures.
This high-quality digital water bath is essential for ensuring the properties of the products including de-icing, scouring, bleaching, and optical whitening to maintain the required standards of the product in regard to the product duration process. You can read more on digital water bath testing and why you should use it.
Now, let us discuss a brief about Presto digital water bath digital.
All about Presto digital water bath
The hot water testing equipment is one of the high-quality lab testing equipment that has been designed to test the physical characteristics of the materials. This high-quality lab testing equipment will accurately assess the different properties of the materials and ensure that quality products will be delivered.
This highly standardized hot water testing instrument is a rectangular- double-walled, stainless steel lab testing equipment that will make it easy for the manufacturers to conduct hot water tests on the materials with an accuracy of ±10oC. This high-quality lab testing equipment has an inner size of dimensions that includes a length of 455mm, a width of 455mm, and a height of 455 mm.
Users can easily test their product with a temperature range of up to 90 degree Celsius with a temperature sensor of PT 100. You can read more on how you can easily install a hot water bath digital model effectively.
Features of Presto hot water bath digital
The hot water bath digital has been designed with highly advanced features that make it easy for the manufacturers to conduct a hot water test on the products. Now, let us discuss the highly advanced features of this quality lab testing equipment.
- Temperature control through PT-100 sensor
- Highly accurate test results under uniform temperatures in the chamber
- Advanced Microprocessor based PID temperature module
- Provision of Set Value(SV) and Process Value(PV) on the temperature display
- Inbuilt Auto tuning function
- HMI-based touchscreen display
- Equipped with rapid heaters for uniform and homogenous heating and maintaining the temperature inside the chamber
- The integral water drain system
- Inbuilt Calibration feature with reference to master PID controller
- Setting to RTD PT-100 sensor through advanced PID controller
- Stirrer motor for a precise stirring of the sample inside the tank and for uniformity of temperature
- Speed regulator for controlling the speed of the stirrer
- USB port to the data record
Technical specifications of Presto hot water bath digital
- Inner Size : L 455 x W 455 x H 455 mm
- Display: HMI based Touch Screen display
- Accuracy: ± 2ºC
- Least Count/Resolution: 1ºC
- Power : 15A, 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Water circulation: Motor type Stirrer Motor
- Water drain: 1/4 ball valve
- Temperature Range: Up to 90ºC
- Temperature Sensor: PT 100
- Top Cover Speed Regulator: Yes
- Material: Mild Steel (Outer Body), Stainless Steel (Inner Body)
- Finish: Powder coated Havel Grey & Blue combination finish and bright chrome/zinc plating for a corrosion-resistant finish
- Dimensions : 865 x 660 x 965 mm
- Heater: 1.5 kW x 2 Nos.
- Tower Lamp (optional) : 3 Identification lights (Red, Yellow, Green)
- Communication port: USB
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can easily test the product effectively with a hot water bath digital.
Testing the products in hot water baths is an important step in quality assurance and safety. By testing the product’s performance and durability, manufacturers can ensure that their customers get a satisfactory product with consistent results time after time. A hot water bath test can help identify any weaknesses or flaws that would otherwise go unnoticed, preventing future problems and ensuring customer satisfaction. Presto hot water bath digital will accurately test the durability of the products. You can easily conduct a sample testing session regarding this quality lab testing equipment by calling us at +91 9210903903 or emailing us at email@example.com. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your queries and needs.
Source link – https://www.prestogroup.com/articles/understanding-the-physical-properties-of-materials-with-a-water-bath-digital/