Products are designed to function within a certain temperature range. Testing products at high temperatures can help identify issues that may not be apparent at lower temperatures. In the textile and PET bottle industry, testing the products at high temperatures is significant in order to ensure their behavior. Thus, we at Presto have designed high-quality lab testing instruments known as Presto water bath digital. This rectangular-shaped double-walled stainless steel testing equipment is used to incubate the samples in hot water and at high temperatures.
By testing the samples at high temperatures, product manufacturers can accurately identify the issues that may affect the performance of products and lead to premature failure. This high-quality lab testing instrument will be operated with a PT-100 sensor and provides precise testing results. Here in this blog, we are going to provide you with three amazing tips that will be helpful in maintaining this standardized lab testing instrument. We will also discuss brief information about the Presto water bath digital model.
Introduction to Presto water bath digital
Higher water temperatures can accelerate the rate of physical changes that occur in products. This can help to identify potential issues with product stability and degradation at an earlier stage in the development process. Thus, testing your product in hot water will let manufacturers ensure that quality material will be delivered to the customer without any defects. Presto hot water bath digital model has been made to test the product when exposed to hot water.
In various industries and industrial laboratories like textiles, and the microbiology industry, it is important for product manufacturers to maintain certain temperatures for their product testing. The Presto digital water bath has been incorporated with a PT-100 sensor that can help the users to control temperature. It provides highly accurate test results under uniform temperatures. Users can easily view test results on the bright LED display. You can easily install a digital water bath by following a few simple steps.
Features of Presto digital water bath
The digital water bath has been designed with highly advanced features that make it easy for product manufacturers to test their materials in hot water. Below we have listed the features of the Presto hot water digital model.
- Temperature control through PT-100 sensor
- Highly accurate test results under uniform temperatures in the chamber
- Advanced Digital Microprocessor based PID based temperature controller
- Provision of Set Value(SV) and Process Value(PV) on the temperature display
- Inbuilt Auto tuning function
- Bright LED display
- Equipped with rapid heaters for uniform and homogenous heating and maintaining the temperature inside the chamber
- The integral water drain system
- Inbuilt Calibration features with reference to the master PID controller
- Setting to RTD PT-100 sensor through advanced PID controller
- Stirrer motor for the precise stirring of the sample inside the tank and for uniformity of temperature
- Speed regulator for controlling the speed of the stirrer
- The equipment is built on a rigid metallic base plate and finished in Autumn Gray & Blue combination painting and bright chrome/ zinc plating to give it a corrosion-resistant finish.
- The instrument comes complete with an instruction Manual and; Calibration Certificate traceable to NABL-approved Labs.
Technical Specifications of Presto hot water bath digital
- Inner Size: 304*304*355 mm
- Display: LED (Digital)
- Accuracy: ± 2ºC
- Least Count/Resolution: 1ºC
- Power: 15A, 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Motor Type: Stirrer Motor
- Motor Capacity: 1/5 HP
- Temperature Range: Up to 90ºC
These are the features and technical specifications of the Presto hot water digital model. You can read more about the significance of water bath digital in different industries. Now, let us focus on the tips to maintain Presto hot water digital model.
Top 3 tips for maintaining hot water digital
If you wish to maintain this high-quality lab testing instrument for a longer time, then you can easily read the steps mentioned below.
- Do not put any inflammable material in the instrument.
- Do not put your sample inside the bath after the machine is turned ON.
- Do not take out the beakers while the equipment is running.
These are the top 3 tips that will help you to use this equipment accurately and test your products in hot water. If you want to know about the water bath digital price or want a free sample testing session for this testing equipment then you can give us a call at +91 9210903903 or email us at email@example.com. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your queries and needs.