From the food industry to the pharmaceutical industry, PET bottles are widely used in different industries to store and deliver products accurately. In order to maintain a high level of quality control, it is important for manufacturers to perform vacuum leak testing on their PET bottles. Vacuum leak testing is a process that helps manufacturers to conduct quality tests on the materials with ease. We at Presto have designed a high-quality vacuum leak tester that is used to evaluate and assess any sort of vacuum leaks present in the product. This highly advanced lab testing instrument will help to test the vacuum leak integrity of the product and ensure that quality products will be delivered to the customers with ease. Here in this blog, we are going to provide you with brief information about vacuum leak testers for PET bottles. We will also discuss the working of this high-quality lab testing equipment. But first, let us focus on the vacuum leak tester and its role in the PET bottle industry.
Importance of testing PET bottles against vacuum leaks
The creation of vacuum leaks in PET bottles will severely affect their quality. By conducting vacuum leak tests in PET bottles, one can easily ensure that quality products will be delivered to the customers.
Without conducting this quality control test, product quality would suffer and customers would be at risk. By using this type of testing, manufacturers can ensure that their products are of the highest quality and meet all safety standards. By conducting vacuum leak tests on the bottles, one can rest assured that quality products will be delivered to the customers. Thus, we at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as a vacuum leak tester for PET bottles designed by the experts at Presto.
Presto being the leading lab testing instrument manufacturer, will help the manufacturers of different industries to conduct quality tests on their products and ensure that accurate products will be delivered to the customers.
Now, let us discuss brief information about the Presto vacuum leak testing instrument. We all know that a small leak present in the PET bottle will lead to spoilage of the product and decrease its shelf-life. This is similar to the case of PET bottles. Thus, it is important for PET bottle manufacturers to conduct vacuum leak tests on the bottles and ensure quality products will be delivered to the customers. Presto vacuum leak tester for PET bottles is one of the efficient lab testing instruments that has specially been designed to evaluate the seal integrity of PET bottles and ensure that they should be leak resistant.
This high-quality vacuum tester consists of high-quality features and is made in accordance with industrial standards that includes ASTM D 4991-07(2015), ASTM F 2338-09(2013), ASTM D5094, ASTM D6653, & ASTM D3078 to ensure quality product will be delivered after testing.
This testing instrument consists of a digital display & Microprocessor based timer for accuracy and repeatability. Manufacturers of the PET bottle industry can easily take the advantage of this lab testing instrument to conduct vacuum leak tests on PET bottles with ease. Now, let us discuss the features and technical specifications of this quality testing equipment.
Features of Presto vacuum leak tester
Presto offers this high-quality lab testing instrument to test the leak integrity of PET bottles and ensure that accurate products will be delivered to the customers. This vacuum leak testing equipment is designed to detect any leakage present in the products and help the PET bottle manufacturers to gain confidence in their products by ensuring quality.
Below we have listed the features of the Presto vacuum leak tester for PET bottles.
- Microprocessor-based timer for accuracy and repeatability
- Meets USP 28 Packaging Practice specification
- Sample testing through an easy vacuum mechanism
- Inlet Vacuum Pressure setting and Pre-set Timer functions incorporated
- Changeable Timer Units in Hrs:min: sec
- Inbuilt Calibration facility
- Vacuum gauge for easy pressure monitoring
Technical Specifications of Presto vacuum leak tester
- Display: Digital
- Vacuum adjustable up to – 800 Mb (-600 mm-Hg.)
- Chamber made of polished transparent PMMA (very rugged)
- Least Count: 10 mm Hg
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Controls: Digital for pressure monitoring and timer
- Timer: Digital preset up to 999 seconds (Changeable to Hrs:min: sec)
- Material: Mild Steel/ Stainless Steel
- 2-stage vacuum and holding time setting
- Accuracy: 0.5% of the measure
- Delivered with vacuum generator
- Customized Box with dimensions upon request
- Finish: Powder-coated Havel Gray & Blue combination finish and bright chrome/zinc plating for a corrosion-resistant finish
With these features and technical specifications, it will be easy for the manufacturers of the PET bottle industry to conduct vacuum leak tests on PET bottles. Now, let us discuss the working of this quality lab testing equipment.
Working of Presto vacuum leak tester for PET bottles
If you want to ensure that your PET bottles are free from any vacuum leaks, then it is important to conduct a vacuum leak test on the products. To make it easy for PET bottle manufacturers to perform vacuum leak tests on the products with ease, we have mentioned some easy-to-follow steps:
- Firstly, turn the machine ON and plug it into the main socket. Set the test duration timing on the digital timer.
- After that place the specimen accurately, by removing the desiccator cover and placing the sample bottle inside the test cavity in an inverted position.
- After placement of the sample bottle, put the cover back on the desiccator. Make sure that the cover is properly placed on the gasket.
- When all the above steps will be followed, then you can easily commence the test. In this way, the vacuum leak tester for PET bottles works.
You can read more about the vacuum leak tester working procedure here. If you need any more information regarding the vacuum leak tester price or need a FREE sample testing session for this quality lab testing equipment then you can call us at +91 9210903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.