Hot water testing is a quality control process that is used to test the durability and resistance of a product to high temperatures. The process involves immersing the product in hot water for a specified period of time and then examining the change in the physical characteristics of the materials. Thus, we at Presto have designed high-quality lab testing instruments known as water bath digital.
This is one of the high-quality and proficient testing chambers that is made to inspect the modifications or damages that occur to the material’s physical characteristics and evaluate the actual working life of the tested specimen at increasing temperatures. In this article, we are going to provide you with brief information about Presto digital water bath and how this laboratory testing equipment is useful in testing the impact of hot water on products. The digital water bath price can vary depending on the size, features, and brand. But before that, let us discuss briefly the importance of testing products in hot water.
Importance of testing products in hot water
In the industries like plastics, rubber, and many other related industries, testing the impact of hot water on the products is essential in determining the product quality. Hot water testing can also be used to assess the impact of extreme weather conditions on products.
By subjecting products to hot water testing, manufacturers can identify any physical change in the materials used and make necessary improvements to enhance the product’s durability and performance.
Thus, it is important for manufacturers to make the use of right lab testing instruments to test the physical properties of the materials.
Presto water bath digital model is one of the high-quality lab testing instruments that can easily assess the physical properties of the materials with ease.
This highly standardized and accurate lab testing instrument will assess the different properties of the materials to ensure that quality products will be delivered to the customers.
You can also read about the need of testing products in hot water, with a water bath digital testing instrument.
Now, let us discuss a brief about Presto hot water bath digital.
All about Presto hot water bath digital
With the growing demand for delivering accurate products to customers, it is important for product manufacturers to test different parameters of products accurately. Testing the products in hot water is one of the essential parameters that should be tested in order to determine product quality.
Presto hot water bath digital model is one of the high-quality digital water bath laboratory that is used to test the change in the physical properties of the materials when tested in hot water. This quality testing equipment will accurately assess the different properties of the materials and ensure that the accurate products will be delivered to the customers.
It features a highly accurate PT-100 sensor for temperature control, ensuring that the temperature inside the chamber is maintained uniformly and precisely for extended periods of time. Equipped with an advanced digital microprocessor-based PID temperature controller, the water bath digital temperature control enables users to easily set and monitor the Set Value (SV) and Process Value (PV) on the display screen.
Additionally, an inbuilt auto-tuning function ensures that the temperature remains consistent, while rapid heaters inside the machine ensure that the temperature remains balanced throughout the chamber. Besides all, this quality lab testing equipment has been equipped with highly advanced features that are listed below.
Features of Presto water bath digital
The Presto water bath digital model is also equipped with a stirrer motor for accurate sample stirring inside the chamber, ensuring the uniformity of temperature. A speed regulator has also been included, allowing users to easily control the stirrer speed for precise testing.
This quality lab testing equipment has been equipped with other advanced features that are listed below:
- Highly accurate PT-100 sensor for temperature control
- Uniform temperature is maintained throughout the chamber for precise testing
- Equipped with Advanced Digital Microprocessor based PID temperature controller
- Set Value (SV) and Process Value (PV) can be seen on the display screen
- An Inbuilt Auto tuning function has been installed
- Rapid heaters have been attached to the machine to ensure uniform and homogenous heating and to maintain a balanced temperature inside the chamber
- An integral water drain system is also a part of the offer
- An Inbuilt Calibration feature with reference to the master PID controller is available
- Equipped with a stirrer motor for accurate sample stirring inside the chamber and also for ensuring the uniformity of temperature
- The speed regulator has been equipped for controlling the stirrer’s speed
Below we have listed the technical specifications of this quality testing equipment.
Technical specifications of Presto water bath digital
- Inner Size: L 1200 x W 600 x H 600 mm
- Display: LED (Digital) 7 segment
- Accuracy: ± 2°C
- Least Count/Resolution: 1°C
- Power: 3 phase with Neutral, 50 Hz, 20 A Power socket
- Water circulation motor type: Stirrer Motor
- Water drain: 1/4 ball valve
- Temperature Range: Up to 90°C
- Temperature Sensor: PT 100
- Material: Mild Steel (Outer Body) and Stainless Steel (Inner Body)
- Finish: Powder-coated Havel Grey & Blue combination finish and bright chrome/zinc plating for a corrosion-resistant finish
- Dimensions: outer L 1550 x W 970 x H 800 mm approx.
- Heater Wattage: 3 kW x 3 no.’s
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can easily test the sample in hot water. Besides this, the Presto water bath digital is also easy to maintain. You can read more on the top 3 tips to maintain a hot water bath digital model. water bath with digital temperature control,
If you want to know about the water bath digital price or want a free sample testing session for this testing equipment then you can give us a call at +91 9210903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your queries and needs.
Content Source Link- Test The Impact Of High Temperatures On Products With Water Bath Digital