PET is a commonly used material for the manufacturing of plastic bottles and containers. PET preform defects testing is a critical step in the production process as it ensures the quality and safety of the final product. When these products will be manufactured, then defects like cracks, stress, and strains will be seen in them. PET preform defects testing is crucial in ensuring the quality and safety of plastic bottles and containers. Thus, we at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as Polariscope strain viewer-NXG.
This is one of the high-quality lab testing instruments that helps the manufacturer in testing the quality and transparency of PET preform bottle. It is based on the principle that any change in refractive index is due to different strain distributions and this leads to lower transparency of the material. In this blog, we will discuss a brief about the Presto Polariscope strain viewer and how this laboratory testing equipment is used to test different properties of the materials and ensure that quality products will be delivered to the customers.
Introduction to the Polariscope Strain Viewer-NXG
The Polariscope is a powerful testing instrument for understanding PET & preform test strains. Preform test strain is the amount of deformation a material experiences during testing. This testing instrument can easily be used to analyze the birefringence and optical properties of transparent materials. It is widely used in industries such as manufacturing, and engineering to detect and visualize internal stresses and strains in PET & Preforms.
The NXG model features a high-resolution LCD display, polarizer and analyzer filters, and a powerful LED light source that helps to highlight and magnify the internal strains and stresses in the material being examined. By using this quality laboratory testing equipment, manufacturers can test the defects present in preforms.
With its user-friendly interface, the Polariscope strain viewer NXG is easy to operate, and it can be used to test a wide range of materials. Users will get a sharper and clear optical viewing experience while testing the products with the help of this testing instrument.
Now, let us discuss briefly the features and technical specifications of this quality testing equipment.
Features of Presto Polariscope strain viewer-NXG
The Presto Polariscope for glass is an advanced and versatile instrument used for the detection and analysis of internal stresses and strains in transparent materials. It comes equipped with a range of features that are mentioned below.
- Sharper and clearer optical viewing experience.
- Two light intensities are offered: Monochromatic light and Sodium Lamp.
- Standard Template for viewing samples at 45º and 90º angles.
- Large Viewing glass area.
- High-resolution Touch Screen with auto-detection of angle
- Standard reference defect recipe with possible reason/action in software.
- Select a feature to compare the test preform image with the standard defect chart.
- Test Report includes Reason for Defect Along With Suggested Action.
- Inbuilt hardware & PLC software.
- Easy Data Management. Users can create product identification, company, check by details, etc.
- Test Report in PDF format
Technical specifications of Presto Polariscope strain viewer NXG
- Display: Large High resolution (7” Touch Screen)
- Viewing Area: 260 X 240 mm
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- CFL Light
- Sodium Light
- 45º and 90º (Auto Detect)
- Standard Template: 1
- Defect Chart: 1
- Material: Mild Steel
- Finish: Powder-coated Havel Gray/Blue
- Dimensions: L 520 x W 585 x H 770 mm corrosion-resistant finish
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can easily test different properties of the materials and ensure that PET & Preforms will be delivered accurately. You can read more about different application areas for Polariscope strain viewer-NXG.
To know about the Polariscope strain viewer price, or need a live demo for this testing equipment, just give us a call at +91 9210903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.
Source of content: