Vibration testing is an essential part of product development and is used to ensure that finished products perform as expected. It is also an important factor in ensuring the safety and reliability of products, against vibrations. Thus, to test the vibration simulation of the materials, we at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as the Presto vibration table. This is one of the high-quality lab testing equipment that is used to test the potential damage caused by vibration and ensures that quality products will be delivered to the customers.
Presto vibration testing instrument will accurately test the road worthiness of the packages and stimulates vibration and jolts that will be subjected for various packages and products during handling and transportation.
In this blog, we are going to provide you with information about the Presto vibration table supplier and how this quality testing equipment is used to examine the transport worthiness of the packages. We will also discuss brief information about vibration table price and its importance.
All about vibration testing
Vibration testing is a type of testing that is performed on products to determine their resistance to vibration. This type of quality testing is important because it can help to identify potential problems with products before they are used by consumers. Vibration testing can also help to improve the quality of products by ensuring that they can withstand the rigors of use.
Additionally, vibration testing can help improve the overall quality of a product by identifying areas where the product may need to be strengthened or redesigned.
This type of testing is typically used to simulate the high-frequency vibrations experienced during operation in a real-world environment.
Vibration testing subjects products to a range of frequencies and amplitude levels that simulate the conditions they will experience during use. By doing so, vibration testing can identify potential failure points and help designers improve the durability of their products.
By testing the vibration simulation of packages, one can easily evaluate the tolerance resistance of the package.
Presto is a leading vibration tester manufacturer and offers this quality testing equipment at the best prices. Now, let us discuss a brief about the Presto vibration chamber.
All about Presto vibration table
When the packaging materials will be delivered to the customers, they will get stimulated by vibrations. When products vibrate excessively during shipping and transportation, then it will lead to damage to the products. Thus, we at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as the Presto vibration table.
Taking a package vibration test will help you to test the package against different types of vibrations that occur during the handling, transportation, and shipping of products.
With this quality lab testing instrument, manufacturers can easily test the strength and durability of packaging materials by stimulating them against different vibration forces.
The vibration test will evaluate the tolerance of packages and test their transport worthiness by stimulating different test conditions. This quality lab testing equipment plays an important role in the packaging industry in determining the quality and durability of materials.
Now, let us discuss the features and technical specifications of this quality testing equipment.
Youtube video link –
Features of Presto vibration table
The package vibration test is an important part of the packaging industry. It helps to discover if your packaging is going to keep goods safe during transport. Presto is a leading vibration table manufacturer and offers this quality testing equipment equipped with highly advanced features:
- Digital LED Display
- Highly accurate test results under various frequency settings
- Digital Timer for setting test run time
- Sample Slippage protection by rail on all sides
- Strong base plate with a rugged structure
- Adjustable Frequency
- Feather Touch Controls
Technical specifications of Presto vibration table
- Maximum Load Capacity: 100 Kg
- Display: LED (Digital)
- Table Size: 800 * 800 mm
- Amplitude: 25 mm peak to peak
- Power: 220V, Single Phase, 50 Hz
- Frequency: 2Hz to 6Hz
- Testing model:
– Vertical synchronous
– Vertical asynchronous
– Swivel synchronous
– Swivel asynchronous
- Angle in Swivel Model: 0º, 30º, 60º, 90º
- Timer: Up to 99.9 min or 99.9 hrs
- In Swivel Testing Model, the angle is changed according to changeable sprockets provided in the machine
These high-quality vibration table features and technical specifications make it an ideal tool for conducting vibration tests on materials. By using this quality testing instrument, one can ensure that only the highest quality products are delivered to customers. You can also install the vibration table efficiently and test your product easily. Now, let us discuss the working of the Presto vibration table.
Working on Presto vibration table
Whenever you conduct a vibration simulation test on the packaging materials, then you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, install the machine and prepare the testing specimen accurately.
- You can close all sides of the corrugated box properly and apply tape to them to fasten them firmly.
- When the specimen will be prepared then you can easily place the sample on this quality lab testing instrument.
- Push the frequency up and down arrow keys simultaneously for a few seconds, the frequency indicator will start blinking.
- You can set the frequency upper limit here (the factory set is 6Hz), press the off button to register the frequency upper limit, and move to set the time upper limit.
- Push the timer up and down arrow keys simultaneously for a few seconds, and the time indicator will blink, set the upper limit of the timer here using time up/down arrow keys, (factory set is 99.9 Min.).
- To register the timer’s upper limit, press the off button.
- The programming mode will switch to the F1 key, and set desired frequency and time.
- Press the off button to register the values to the desired keys and similarly perform programming for other functions key like F2, F3, and F4.
- Do not disturb the further parameters and switch off the main switch.
- Now restart the machine to commence the test.
In this way, you can easily commence the vibration test on the materials. Take a free sample testing session by giving us a call at +91 9210903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of technical experts will easily assist you with all your queries.
Source Link – https://www.prestogroup.com/blog/how-to-evaluate-product-damage-caused-by-repetitive-movement-with-a-vibration-table/