As an automotive and metal products manufacturer, you know that testing your products is essential to ensure quality control. You also know that investing in the right equipment and technology can make all the difference when it comes to product reliability and safety. That’s why spray chamber are so important for automotive and metal product businesses. By using the salt spray test chamber, one can easily test the reliability and safety of products and ensure that quality materials will be delivered to the customers.
We at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as the Presto Cyclic Test Chamber – CYKO that is used to test the corrosive resistance of these metal parts and ensure that quality materials will be delivered to the customers. With the help of this quality assurance test, one can easily determine whether the product will be suitable to survive for a longer time when exposed to corrosive conditions. This quality testing equipment is highly useful in ensuring the durability of the products. In this blog, we are going to discuss brief information about the Presto cyclic test chamber and how this quality testing equipment is useful in testing the corrosive resistance of metal products. So, let us get started with the introduction to the corrosion tester.
What is a Cyclic Test Chamber?
A Cyclic Test Chamber is a type of testing chamber that subjects a product to a series of environmental conditions, typically temperature and humidity, in order to test the product’s durability.
This type of chamber is often used for testing automotive and metal products, as well as products that will be exposed to extreme conditions. By subjecting the product to these conditions, the manufacturer can ensure that the product will be able to withstand the rigors of its intended use.
Presto cyclic test chamber will cater to all types of industry needs and can test different products with multiple coating types. When choosing a chamber for your product testing, it is important to consider whether the chamber will be able to synthesize, accurate environmental test conditions as well as provide desired test conditions or not.
We at Presto are Asia’s No.1 manufacturer of salt spray chambers and designed our quality lab testing instruments at best and highly advanced features. Our cyclic test chamber can provide valuable insights into how your product will perform under real-world conditions. By conducting this type of testing, you can be confident that your product will be able to stand up to whatever it encounters.
Now, let us discuss brief information about Presto cyclic test chamber.
All about Presto cyclic test chamber
Presto cyclic test chamber is the leading corrosion test system. It offers a unique interactive environment that can synthesize salt spray with air drying, fixed humidity, and wetting/condensation for a comprehensive analysis of corrosion resistance.
This quality laboratory testing instrument has been designed to test the corrosive resistance of the materials under synthesized test conditions. Along with a saline corrosive environment, this quality testing equipment will also formulate other environmental conditions like fixed humidity, air drying, and wetting/condensation.
This will make it easy for the users to conduct neutral salt spray tests and test the quality of their product with ease. This amazing lab testing instrument has been embedded with highly advanced features which enable users to perform intense ‘modified’ tests. In this the conventional salt spray is often programmed with multiple climates, in a multi-stage cycle, to intensify the test.
You can easily conduct salt spray test with the help of this quality testing equipment. This quality lab testing instrument can play an essential role in determining the quality of the materials. Besides this, the significance of the quality of salt used in the salt spray chamber.
Now, let us discuss briefly the features and technical specifications of the salt spray chamber.
Features of Presto cyclic test chamber- CYKO
The Presto cyclic test chamber stands out from the competition with its new, innovative add-on features. With features such as salt spray synthesis, fixed humidity, air drying, and wetting/condensation, this advanced system offers unbeatable testing capabilities. A list of these features is included below.
- HMI-based Touchscreen Model
- Relative Humidity can be monitored on HMI Screen.
- Cyclic Test mode enabled to set parameters according to the test sample
- Corrosion Resistant PT-100 sensor
- Solid-state digital Programmable Temperature Controller
- Program profile for selecting test parameters and performing the test.
- Easy Data Management. Users can create PID settings, Air Saturator settings, test temperature, test and air purge time, etc.
- Current test running status display
- Robust Construction with Fiber reinforced body(Triple wall)
- Ease of use of sample placements inside the test chamber
- Pneumatically operated canopy
- Air purge after the test for fog settlement.
- Reservoir Tank inside sponge filter with low solution level alarm.
- 5-point Auto Tuning feature selection
- Real-time vs temperature graph
- Data recording with a temperature data reading
- USB option available (Pen drive is not a part of supply)
- Users can control PID settings through the Advanced Hysteresis setting
- The angle of the Canopy is maintained in order to restrict the flow of droplets directly
- on the test sample.
- Low-compressed air alarm (Smart device introduce)
- Low NACL solution alarm.
- Over / under voltage protection
- Individual specimen real-time monitoring with identification.
- Maintain fault history (Easy to Diagnose the exact issue )
Technical specifications of Presto cyclic test chamber- CYKO
- Display: HMI Based touchscreen 7″ TFT LCD Color screen
- Cyclic Corrosion Chamber 450 Ltr. : Internal size: 1000x700x750 mm
- Humidity (RH Range): Fixed at 95% – 100 % RH ±5%
- Humidity Temperature Range: 40 to 50 ºC ±3ºC (90% above relative humidity)
- Dry Cycle Temperature Range: 5 above Amb. to 60 ºC ±3ºC
- Salt Cycle Temperature Range: 5 above Amb. to 35 ºC ±2ºC
- Chamber Temperature Least Count: 0.1ºC
- Air Saturator Temperature Range: 40ºC- 55ºC
- Air Saturator Temperature Least Count: 0.1ºC
- Air Saturator Temperature Repeatability: ± 2ºC
- Power: 220, Single phase, 50 Hz, 15 A
- pH value of Salt Solution: 6.5 to 7.2 pH
- Temperature Control: Inbuilt PID Temperature Controller
- Timer(Hour meter): 6 digits
- Test Air Pressure: 0.7Kg/cm² – 1.2Kg/cm²
- Air Regulator: 0 to 30 psi
- NaCl Solution Tank Capacity: 60 Ltr.
- Compressed Air requirement: Approx. 7 cfm (Air Compressor not part of supply) Main airline pressure regulator with filter in customer scope.
With its innovative features and technical specifications, the Presto cyclic test chamber is an ideal testing instrument for conducting salt spray testing on materials. Now, let’s take a look at the advantages of this quality testing instrument in the automotive and metal industry.
Advantages of using Presto salt spray testing chamber in the automotive and metal industry
If you are in the automotive or metal product business, you know how important it is to have high-quality products. Your customers expect nothing less. One way to ensure that your products meet these standards is to put them through a cyclic test chamber.
By conducting cyclic salt spray tests, one can identify any potential weaknesses in your products so that they can be fixed before they reach customers.
Below we have listed the advantages of performing cyclic tests on the materials with the help of this quality testing instrument.
- By conducting a salt spray test on the metal parts, one can easily test the durability of a product by simulating real-world conditions (e.g., temperature changes, humidity, etc.) over an extended period of time.
- Cyclic testing is particularly well suited for products that will experience repeated stress or strain during their lifetime (such as car parts subject to vibration). Thus, manufacturers can rest assured that their products will be able to withstand the corrosive test environment.
- If your product is expected to have a long lifespan and/or will be used in extreme conditions, cyclic testing can give you valuable insights into its long-term performance.
In general, if you need to assess the durability of a product under conditions that approximate its real-world usage, a Presto cyclic test chamber is likely to be a good fit for your needs. You can give us a call at +91 9210903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding your needs and queries.
Source link – https://www.prestogroup.com/articles/how-cyclic-test-chamber-can-benefit-your-automotive-and-metal-products-business/